Stephen Ross gets involved in YET ANOTHER business that has nothing to do with the Dolphins
Think of George Steinbrenner, and only only thing comes to mind.
Jerry Jones? Same thing. Robert Kraft?
All the great owners in all sports are obsessed with their teams and obsessed with winning.
Believe it or not, most of the owners actually live in the area where their teams are. Most owners hire and fire coaches in person. Most owners live and breathe for their team.
Mr. Ross lives and breathes for the Dolphins a little bit.
- He’s too busy trying to get stadium funding.
- Too busy trying to build a giant awning that no one asked for.
- Too busy changing the team’s logo.
- Too busy fighting bullying.
- Too busy fighting racism ( http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/columnist/bell/2015/11/11/stephen-ross-rise-miami-dolphins-owner-racism-missouri-redskins/75618340/ )
- Too busy courting celebrity owners.
- Too busy spending time, money, and resources on U. Michigan
With all of these outside interests, he simply isn’t devoting enough time to the Dolphins, and us fans suffer for it. He was too busy to notice how horrible Joe Philbin was. That should tell you something.